Thursday, February 26, 2009

Staff Evaluation time


My annual staff review/evaluation is coming up on Tuesday.

In past years, I've answered a questionnaire about how well I was doing according to my ministry (job) description.

Things are different this year.  Since we're in a transition as a church, our interim lead pastor has asked us to answer questions like, "What's your primary ministry passion?" and "what's your vision for HMC?"  

There's even a question that asks how long we're committed to continue on staff at the church.

That tells me, our interim leader is looking to build a strong, committed team.  And he is open to new possibilities. 

So, anyone what to guess what I'm going to say to this one, "If you could rework your job description, what would you change?"

2 comments:

Leslie Puiras said...

That's exciting Jason! Go get 'em!

Luke said...

wow, that sounds awesome. God is really doing awesome things at our church. (both building and community)

Related Posts with Thumbnails