Sunday, January 17, 2010

Change is in the air


I wonder what this week will bring?

Lately, I've been asking myself that question. This week is no exception.

I'm back teaching in the classroom on Fridays. This semester I have a morning and an afternoon class. I'm also preaching a lot more these days. It means I'll be squeezing every ounce of opportunity out of life.

I'm also trying to maintain a somewhat regular writing routine. As you can tell from my last blog post, I'm not as regular as I'd like to be.

Two weeks ago it was a new haircut. Last week it was a new semester. Anyone want to guess what this week will bring?

1 comment:

Luke said...

probably should bring a new computer for erika at some point ;)

oh and there is a new coffeehouse this week too. Its a new year for that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails