Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hello from my new study

I'm officially in a new office.

While I was away on holidays my workspace was relocated (don't worry, I agreed with the move before I left). My new space has a similar look to the former (squarish space with one window and one door) but now it's in a low-traffic high-cinderblock laden section of the church.

Since I love drywall and seeing people hanging around in the foyer mid-week, I was apprehensive at first. But now, after one week, my new office is starting to feel like home.

Thanks to all of you who have contributed to the move and design of my new study! I couldn't have done it without you.

Is it weird if I call it a study?

2 comments:

Chris Gray said...

Isn't it Peterson himself who argues for the use of the word 'study', as opposed to office? It keeps us focused on the historical weight of our work as ministers - I actually want to change the sign on my door :)

The Gentile Rabbi said...

Ah, Mr. Gray.

You are a man after my own heart. I wonder if the simple change in terminology would actually give shape to what goes in inside the space?

Related Posts with Thumbnails