Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday - Feedback time


Our week long meditation and study in blogland concluded yesterday.

Thanks to everyone who participated by posting comments.

Thanks also, to those who followed the conversation and participated in the readings but didn't feel comfortable sharing comments.

I've been blessed by all of you.

I'd love to hear any concluding thoughts you have about the experience:  Was it helpful?  Are there changes you'd make to the process?  Should I plan on using this medium in the future to keep the sermon alive throughout the week?

I welcome any and all comments.  

P.S.  To those of you who have posted throughout the week, don't be surprised if some of your comments show up on the big screen tomorrow morning.

5 comments:

Ingrid said...

This has been an amazing way of studying a passage in Scripture as a church. We have participated in the study as a family and followed the posted comments all week long to enhance our discussion and learning. It's like attending Bible Study every day without ever leaving home! We would welcome doing this again. Thanks to Jason for all the time he put in every day both in preparing the comments and giving feedback to the posts throughout the day. We were blessed this week.

Susan said...

Thanks Jason and everyone else for sharing so many great insights this week. I enjoyed and was blessed by the meditating and studying, as well as the sharing. I think it would be neat to do this again, but recognize the time commitment required for the person leading (in this case Jason):) I'm all about practical appication. So I loved hearing about something on Sunday, and they having opportunities to try it out during the week.

Luke said...

Loved it, do it more if you can.

Definitely embedded your sermon more in me more than might have otherwise happened.

But then again, I am a total Jason Mills fanboy ;)

Evelyn said...

enjoyed this it is a great way to add to studies, each section had me digging deeper somewhere else in scripture to see what I could find. I would do this again and again (would like a couple of days or more to meditate on each section) Thanks Jason

The Gentile Rabbi said...

Thanks for all your great comments!

I'll certainly do this again in the future.

Related Posts with Thumbnails