Sunday, November 7, 2021

Academic Opportunities to Teach

Now that my PhD work is behind me I am looking for opportunities to teach. I would love to find work in the field of pastoral theology--focusing on pastoral formation, congregational systems, and technology & ministry--I also know, "beggars can't be choosers".

I am grateful for the opportunity to teach two undergraduate courses for Tyndale University this past spring and summer. The head of the Christian Ministries department asked me to teach the same two courses again in 2022 and I agreed. While the courses are focused on qualitative research methods, and are therefore not exactly related to my primary field of research, I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the students and helping them develop their pastoral research skills. I am looking forward to getting to know a whole new group of learners next spring and teaching the students how to become better researchers. 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails